Peeping Tom

So I'm taking my shower the other day, go into the nursery (which happens to be my closet, as well-- this is what you resort to in a Cape Cod style house with rooms the size of a large pantry), and start getting dressed. I always have Niall in his crib at this point, and I turn the mobile on to keep him entertained while I get ready. But I guess he found a new form of entertainment on this particular day. As I'm putting my lotion on (in my skivvies), I notice something out of the corner of my eye. I turn around to find Niall like this...

What a little ham! My first reaction was to cover myself as if it were a neighbor looking through the window. But then I remember he's a 5 month old :)

So after I caught him in the act, it was like he knew he was doing something mischievous-- he started laughing and waving. I said "Well hello mister- what do you think you're doing??" And this was his reaction...

Comments

Popular Posts