Going to the beach!

I'm so excited for this weekend. We're going with our friends- the ones who got married in May- to stay at their parents' place in Fenwick. I can't believe it's only been a month and a half since we've been to the beach. It feels like it was ages ago.

Niall was about 6 1/2 months then, but he looks so little to me. I think it's going to be a much different experience this time. At that age, he was timid and waited for us to dip him in the water. This is a pic of Grampo and him playing in the "ruffles."


But I'm noticing that 8 months is the age they want to explore things themselves. I have a vision of him charging the waves, screaming bloody murder as we try to hold him back. I also foresee lots of sand in the mouth. It should be a blast none the less!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Popular Posts