One Man's Trash...

Babies sure know how to make treasure out of trash. It makes me wonder why I bother to buy these ridiculous, expensive toys when he just shoves those out of the way to get to the crumpled piece of paper behind them.

I first noticed Niall's garbage addiction when I would keep recyclables sitting on the floor next to the trash can. I've never seen him crawl so fast as when there's an empty carton of milk on the floor. He would turn it into a bongo and bang on it for hours. Then I would try things like empty paper towel rolls and water bottles- all equally entertaining.

But I knew he really had a problem when he became obsessed with handling dirty diapers. Granted, I do wrap them up really well and close it with the side snaps, but still. When he started putting them in his mouth, I knew we needed to sit down and have an intervention.







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Popular Posts