A Thousand Words

We have a family friend who is an amazing photo artist. She manipulates pictures with paint-like qualities and turns them into beautiful works of art. When we were at a benefit dinner earlier this year, she snapped a few pictures of Niall sticking his hands and feet out of his car seat. This is what she did with those photos...


It's probably difficult to make out all of the details, but she blacked out the background and only accentuated his hands and feet in bright red. We don't even have any of those ink foot/hand prints that you're supposed to do when the baby is little (I was too busy being delirious from lack of sleep), so this is really a treasure to us.

Now I just need to figure out where to put it. I don't want it in the nursery because a lot of people won't see it. I'm trying to decide between 2 walls in the family room, right when you walk in the house. If you have an opinion, I'd love to hear it!

It's either going to replace this piece of wall decor (on the wall you see right when you walk in the house)...


Or it's going on the wall on the right (kind of a hallway) as you're walking in...


Here's a view of both walls at the same time...


Let me know what you think :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. I vote for the wall you see when you walk in. I have seen this photo in person and it really makes a statement; if you put it on the hall wall, it may not get the attention it deserves. Plus, I think when choosing between the two pieces to keep up, the one of the water view is more you and Matt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts