The Ultimate Tear Jerker

I know I've described this before- Niall crying himself to sleep in a slumped over position. I tried to explain the details of this heart wrenching scenario, but couldn't quite capture the true sadness of it. Well, this time I had the insensitivity to catch it on camera. Does this make me a cruel person? Probably, but I just couldn't resist.

It was one of those days when he was not feeling the nap. Lately, he wants to soak up as much of this world as he possibly can, and there's just not enough time in the day for catching z's... Especially when we're at the bay house- with the pool and the swing and all the cool things we don't have at home.

So, I put him in the pack n play hoping he would wear himself out and fall asleep, despite his lack of interest in doing that. I shut the door and left for a little while. When I peeked back in to check on him about 20 minutes later, he was standing up, holding onto the sides, bouncing up and down. Not quite what I was hoping for, but at least he wasn't crying. I left again for another 20 minutes.

When I came back in, this is what I found- so sad, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...


Fast asleep, head between his legs with a poop in his pants.  His sweet little nose was literally an inch away from a pile of stink bombs.  When I went to pick him up, he had a big toe imprint on his forehead.  It was too much for me to bear... but enough for me to take a picture ;)


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Popular Posts