Wine and Onesies

My friend makes these really cute baby onesies with slogans like "rock n stroll" and "strollin with my homies."  So she had a little get together last night to have some wine, appetizers, and sell some of her onesies.  Of course, Matt wanted me to special request an Alice In Chains album cover design for Niall.  It's always good to have your 8 month old idolize a heroin addict.  This is the design we're going to ask for:



We've been dying to get these babies together, though.  After 4 or 5 unsuccessful attempts, Niall and little Piper finally got to see each other.  We feel like we know each other's babies from our blogs, but this was the first time for all of us to meet.

There were probably 6 babies total, but we were all a little overwhelmed.  I don't think any of us have been around that many babies at one time.  It's so hard to hold a conversation with someone when you can see your baby pulling a vase off of the coffee table out of the corner of your eye.

The whole night, all of the moms would sprint to scoop up their baby (before they destroyed something) and then turn around and ask "what was I just saying?"  The other mom, of course, didn't know because her baby was trying to pull another baby's hair or having a mini meltdown.  It was so funny.  We all had a blast.

I'm so mad at myself, though, because I'm always so concerned with taking a million pictures of Niall that I forget to take some of myself with my friends.  Here's one of Niall with another baby just about his same age.  He was trying to hug her (I hope), but it looked a little more like a death grip.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. oh my god i am so glad you wrote this post bc i was like marshall, i am so crazy i cant hold a convo with anyone anymore... and hes like calm down, im sure everyone understands!! thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, we're not the only ones! Don't feel bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.would be nice if you can follow back as below blog.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),


    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post. I remember the days when my kids were that young and I would get together with my friends and their babies. Those were good days. Now my kids are teenagers and I love this stage as well but I love reading all the Mommy stories of young kids. What a blessing they are. You sound like you are doing a great job. Just go with your Mommy instincts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I am now following and look forward to reading more of your stuff.
    All the best,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back from Diary of a Chic Mommy. Thanks for visiting and looking forward to us connecting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following. I am now following back :)
    @Paisley Passions
    @Laughter & Memories

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you back! They are tooooo cute!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you back thanks for the follow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts