Cougar Chaser

Well, how should I put this?... Niall seems to have a new found {hmmmm}, let's call it "affection for women."

If by affection, we mean gawking and staring-- and by women, we mean 20 year old girls in nothing but their undies.

He has suddenly become interested in a number of activities that I'm just not sure are toddler appropriate.

In fact, I think he may be headed down the dangerous path of "cougar chasing."

I went to make him a snack this morning and came back out to find this message flashing on the TV:


 Let me zoom in for you...


He's always had a knack for electronics.  He knows how to unlock the keypad on my phone better than I do, and he can miraculously turn the channel to Sesame Street with his eyes closed.

And I'm not talking about "channel up", "channel down".  It's one of those complicated remotes where you have to use the guide...


So anyway, we were out of the house most of the day, and when we returned, there was a big pile of mail.  Niall, being my little helper, immediately began sorting through the pile and was stopped dead in his tracks by this:


Not the credit card statement, not the penny saver coupons, not the Lands End Catalog... but good ol' sumptuous Vicki.  And all of her "secrets".

He was flipping through it like a 50 year old stock broker reading the Wall Street Journal.  Just as cool as a cucumber.  Like, "Can I help you with something, mommy?  I'm reading here."




Well, what can I say?  He's a lady killer.



Click it or ticket! Just kidding, but please vote for us :) Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. He's not looking at the pictures--he's reading the articles. Isn't that what they all say?????
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, silly niall! you're gonna have your hands full kerry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. His daddy must be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That's hilarious! I bet Daddy's all proud :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts