7 things you just can't child-proof

I was sitting in my basement the other day, when this wave of nausea came over me and I suddenly found myself shouting at my kids: "IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT HOT IN HERE???"

That's when I realized...  It WAS hot in here, way hotter than it should have been.  That's when I put two and two together and ran upstairs to find this:


This is just one of the many obstacles I have faced in child-proofing our house in the last 3 or 4 months.  Brendan has suddenly become VERY curious/ mischievous/ strong willed/ defiant about exploring certain things in the house.  Basically, if he wants it, he is going to find a way to get to it.  Case closed.

Here are 6 other things in my house that simply can't be child-proofed... which has been a super fun challenge for me to (unsuccessfully) try to figure out.

1)  


2)  

3)   


4)   


5)     


6)   

(Niall's shoe... true story)

I have my work cut out for me :)

Comments

  1. Niall's shoe in the Diaper Genie is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts