Big Baby Head

I have to wonder what makes baby clothes manufacturers think that once a kid is in 12 month clothes, their head stops growing.

Niall just started fitting into 12 month clothes (tear), and I noticed that the little neck snaps that would open up to make room for his big noggin to fit through... are no longer there!

I guess this is the time where the body starts catching up with the lightning speed the head has been growing, but we're not seeing that just yet and poor Niall is getting stuck in his shirts a lot...





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about the head sizes. Bryce cries everytime I change his clothes. I had one shirt that I thought I was going to have to cut off because I couldn't get it back over his head to take off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's so sad, but I have to admit it's kind of cute when their faces get all smooshed and pulled back when you're trying to yank it off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts