Keep em coming

People think I'm absolutely crazy when I say that I want 6 kids. They are also confident that I will change my mind after 2. Even though I'm only on number 1, I'm over 8 months in and still feel the same way.

My feelings were officially confirmed when we attended "bay camp" yesterday. Every year, my mother in law has a bunch of the little cousins for a week at the bay house. We play in the pool, make fun desserts (best ice cream cake I've ever had), and tell ghost stories around the bonfire.

Niall obviously couldn't participate in the desserts or ghost stories, but he had so much fun being around everyone. In our down time, the cousins would crowd around him while he played with his toys on the family room floor. It was a perfect circle surrounding him, everyone waiting for his next move.

It just made me smile and think how much fun it would be to have a bunch of kids playing together like this all the time. Okay, I'm not completely naive- I'm aware there will be a lot of screaming, crying and hair pulling. But I still think it's worth it for moments like these...




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. I still think you're a little crazy, but if anyone can do it, YOU can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts