Tuesday Temptations

Since Niall has really been going at it with the off-limits household items, I thought I'd showcase his newest obsession each week.

While the VCR slot is not the worst thing Niall could be jamming his hand into, I think it's so funny that he seems to know when he is doing something or touching something he shouldn't be. He really wants to push the envelope to see what will happen.

First, he gets really excited and starts aggressively touching/ hitting the cool new object and then suddenly looks around to make sure nobody is watching him. If he turns around to find me giving him the "no-no" look, he flashes this big guilty smile and goes right back to it.

I read somewhere that you're not supposed to say "NO!" to babies with too many things because the word will just lose its meaning if overused. So I try to let him explore, as long as I'm keeping a close eye on him. Does anyone else let their babies play with potentially dangerous items as long as you're watching closely? Maybe this is a bad thing??

This week it was the VCR slot of the TV in the guest room at the bay house...





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Sweet post - and love the photos! Thanks for following me on BlogFrog! Nuy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to post your link on my weekly Blog hop to get more followers!!

    http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love the pics. :)

    My little one's obsession right now is the dining room chairs. I don't even know how his little body can move them, but he's discovered he can push them around and use them to gain access to things he's not supposed to.

    Yes, you have to pick your battles. LOL! I let him get in them as long as he stays seated, but if he climbs up onto the table top or starts rearranging furniture, I tell him 'no, danger.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... GFC won't let me follow. I'll be back later to try again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts