Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean

I think I may just have myself a domesticated house baby. Like a real, state of the art housewife... but a baby. When I busted out the vacuum yesterday, he took the bull by the horns and decided to show me how it's really done.

At first, he was a little bit intimidated by the giant metal snake chasing him around the room... but he eventually built up the courage to confront this loud, obnoxious intruder.

He went from hiding under the dining room table to suddenly grabbing the vacuum out of my hands and whipping those floors into the most spic 'n span shape they've ever seen... and then decided he was more interested in playing with the mess of tangled wires.

I'm not really sure if he was trying to break the thing or imitate what I was doing with it... but whatever it was, it did the job!  I may have to get him a toy vacuum to satisfy his cleaning addiction.

How's that for getting a kid started on chores early?




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Hey-when he's done over there, can you bring him over to do my house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I know, seriously. I hope this isn't just a phase ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Our two year old is always grabbing clothes and wiping things down saying, "cleaning cleaning." I know it's a hold over from seeing mommy and daddy doing it so often especially when she was little and prone to spills and such.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. Concerning the whole social networking overload thing... what, you don't hire a PR firm and a ghost writer like the rest of us bloggers, Kerry? With a gorgeous baby like Niall to drive visitors I can't imagine you'll have any problem getting readers.

    On an unrelated note, my wife is an only child, too, so she can probably identify with you in some ways. We are also cinching our belts tighter so my wife can stay home with our wee one. If any of your readers in Maryland are getting married, in addition to your blog, they should also visit your website at budgetwiseweddingmd.com.

    Have a night!

    --Michael (aka: adaddyblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for following. I am following back!
    Both of my girls were vacuum chasers.They loved it so much and once they got their play ones they would follow behind me vacuuming. I'm thinking no maybe I should have just stuck with the real one. The oldest is 5, I'm thinking she will be burnt out by the time she can actually really vacuum!LOL Happy Mothering, my new friend!
    http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts