Tech Savvy Kid

I have to give Niall props- he's learned more about technology in his mere 2 years on this earth than I have in 27.  He's completely mastered the remote control without any help from us; and not just any remote control-- the thousand button remote control that took me years to figure out. 


I've never seen him work his magic in front of me, but I know from witnessing some pretty bizarre occurrences...

The other day, I was making breakfast- a time during which Niall is typically clinging to my leg begging me to stop doing whatever it is that I'm doing.  But on this particular day, he was completely silent.  No clanking of trucks, no humming or chatting to himself, no nothing.

Hmmm, that's strange, I thought.  So I peeped my head into the family room to see what he was up to, and sure enough:


Not only did he turn the TV on, which requires pushing two different buttons simultaneously: "TV" and "Power", but he managed to find a cartoon channel (which it was not previously set to), and turned the volume down to almost mute so that I wouldn't know what he was doing.  I know this because Matt and I watched a movie the night before and the volume was at a completely normal and audible level. 

I think I've got my work cut out for me with this little stinker ;)


Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts