I think I can, I think I can!

From the mouths of babes (AKA Niall)...

Wow, what a fun day! I finally understand where that choo choooo noise that mommy always makes really comes from. These big huge boxes on wheels came zooming by us so fast. There had to be at least a bazillion of them- and all different colors and sizes.

But I don't get why mommy thinks that my spoon does the same thing as the trains. She must not be all that smart. Maybe I can explain it to her one day.

Me and my friend Will got to play on one of them- it looked just like Thomas from my books, but it didn't have eyes or a mouth or anything. Poor train, somebody forgot to give him his face :(


 

Mommy got me a mini train that I can hold, but I like to eat it or throw it instead.  I got this cool hat, too.  When I put it on, everyone says that I'm in charge of the train- any time the magic contruckter cap is on my head, all the boxes on the train move!   I'm definitely gonna be a contruckter when I grow up.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I'm returning the favor :) Your little boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh that looks super fun. My 4 little dudes would have loved it!!

    Crystal
    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I found your blog through Mama's Little Nestwork and I can't wait to read more. I'm your newest follower.

    http://meetthedubiens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love that it's from Niall point of view. Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts