From the Mouths of Babes

Let's just get right to the point here...

Tomorrow's my first birthday party. I don't know what that means, but there's been a lot of hype. My very own Pirate Party. Everyone keeps saying how special and fun it's gonna be- and I heard something about lots of presents. All for me! So here's what I want...

6 doggies
12 gallons of ice cream
278 gazillion bubbles
9 sets of keys on really jangly keychains
23 cell phones in working condition
Elmo to come live with us FOREVER
347 balloons in every color
my very own park with lots of slides and swings
3 laptops
8 phone chargers
2 cars (preferably baby sized)
934 books with pop out scenes
862 crinkly cloth books
dinosaur
sword
electrical outlet without plugs in it


That's all- I'm not asking a lot.


Click it or ticket! Just kidding, but please vote for us :) Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Comments

  1. LOL! Happy birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niall and Nate would get along VERY well :) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Niall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, best birthday wish list EVER!!!!!!!!!


    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! What a list! I'm way late but Happy Birthday Niall!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts