Wordless Wednesday



What can I say?  The kid loves his goldfish ;)


**Side Note** I am SO bummed... a few of my friends and family have been trying to vote for me every day on Top Baby/Mommy blogs and I'm realizing now that their votes haven't ever been tallied.  I'm pretty sure I know why...

TO VOTE:

It's really annoying and not very clear, but you have to click one more time after you hit the button here on this page.  The first time you click, it only brings you to a page that asks again if you want to vote for the person.  Once you click that, you have officially voted.  So, it's 2 clicks to vote.

Thanks to everyone for helping me out!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs



Comments

  1. I have an almost identical picture of my daughter asleep with her hand in the snack container!! Precious picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!
    sucks about the votes... i am voting for you RIGHT now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, please forgive me because i never do this, (link to my blog in other's comments...so ghetto), but today i just had to share this with you.

    You'll see why...

    http://www.circusdaily.com/2010/09/thursday-1132.html

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that is too cute and funny! Love it! Voted for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts