Top 10 of 2010

Looking back through my hundreds of pictures of Niall this year, it's amazing how each photo really does tell a story.  Usually a weird and twisted story that I couldn't come up with in my wildest imagination, but there it is, clear as day.

I will completely forget about a lot of these funny (or not so funny) occasions until I glance back through an album- and I'm suddenly reliving the moment.

I'm so happy that I took hundreds (maybe even thousands) of snapshots of Niall so that I can do this, but I'm really kicking myself that I didn't get any of Matt and/or me with him.  I really wish I had some...

Oh well, I'll put it on my new years resolution list.  So here they are-- my top 10 favorite pix of Niall this year:

#1
fist pumping at 2 months old


#2
just one of my faves- from the big blizzard in February
#3
this boy loves to ponder
#4
what?  i like yogurt...
#5
...and goldfish
#6
Niall and jack-o-lantern: puke partners

#7
just bein' cute
#8
just bein' a goofball
#9
OMG LEGOS!!
#10
born to be bad (how many babies you know wear cut-offs?)

Link up your top 10 photos of the year: A Sorta Fairytale


Click it or ticket! Just kidding, but please vote for us :) Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. These are so great. I love the 5th one. So precious! Thanks for joining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little guy!! I absolutely adore #8! Those eyes!! Thanks for joining in the fun of the top 10 of 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. That pumpkin one will always be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember so many of these. So cute, so funny! The goldfish one might be my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so cute!! I missed most of these, so it was definitely fun seeing them in the recap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts