Bummer

Well, what do you know?  I've barely had my laptop for a year now and the battery conked out today.  I don't know how long it will take for me to have the new one shipped, but I may be out of commission for a while.  I'm on someone else's laptop right now, but all of my photos are trapped on my dead computer :(

So I guess no big news here.  I do have to say that I'm learning to take the little stresses in life less seriously and not let them ruin my day, so that's progress.  We'll go make some photo-free memories and I'll try to update at some point this week.  Happy Monday!

Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. oh no, i would be lost without my computer! but then again, it might turn into a nice break :) you might find you don't even miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you keep your laptop plugged in most of the time? Most people don't realize that keeping the battery plugged in when it's not in need of a charge totally wrecks it. Just thought I would throw that out there in case that was the cause of demise so it doesn't repeat with the new battery :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need my camera for Wordless Wednesday, let me know. Wouldn't want to skip a week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh man-- I leave it plugged in ALL THE TIME!! Lesson learned, thanks for the info :)

    Jamie- I have my camera, but I didn't have anywhere to upload. My old laptop is working out for now, but it's slow as molasses! I'm gonna try, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts