Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

From the Mouths of Babes

I've been on my fair share of trips to the zoo, but for some reason I don't remember any of this!  Maybe I was asleep most of the time, or maybe the animals were hiding... but mommy says it's because I couldn't even sit up on my own yet and had no clue what was going on. 

I blame it on the constricted view (yes, constricted--I have a very extensive vocabulary).  All I could see was barbed wire the last couple times we went, since mommy kept me trapped in my stroller for most of the time. That's no way to visit the zoo, duh mommy!  This time I took control and busted out of that cage on wheels.

I got to see all sorts of cool things...

Cats:


Dogs:



Emafents:


And I got to stand right up against the cages to see it all up close. I feel bad for the babies who can't walk around and be a big boy like me.  They're really missing out.  One day, if they're lucky, they'll be able to do the zoo Niall style :)






 Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. looks like a blast! i can't waaaaiiiittt to do zoo trips with parker & watch him go crazy. he is obsessed with dogs lately, so i think a zoo trip is in our near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't taken John this year, but I imagine it will be a totally different experience for him too :) Niall looks like he is having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Niall, that looks like so much fun! Those were some crazy big hairy dogs you saw!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun! and these pictures are great, i want to take henry to the zoo now! too bad the closest one is like 2 1/2 hours away. boooo. the last time we took him he wasn't old enough to be aware of the awesome happening around him but i think now it would be different.

    btw. thanks for your comments, sorry it's taken me so long to respond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait to take Avery to the zoo this summer! Your pictures have me so excited about it! Like like Niall had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts