Stop that Train!

From the Mouths of Babes

I was sure that it was a 2 o'clock departure time.  I checked my day planner and everything.  I looked to mommy for some reassurance...



But sure enough, I showed up right there on the railroad tracks and it was gone.  The train had left me... with a cart full of happy kids, just leaving me in the dust.




Surely, I could catch it if I ran fast enough, right?  I am the fastest baby in the universe, after all.  And I have my tennis shoes on.  It's worth a shot.



No, wait!  Maybe if I cut across Play Town and stop him on the other side...  I'll just climb up on this couch and wave him down.



No, I definitely missed the train.  Whatever, daddy and I will just have to go on a jungle safari instead.

 


Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Niall is getting to be such a big boy, I can't believe it! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a determined guy! Looks like it worked out to be a fun time anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts