Flashback Friday

One year ago last month, we were in Charleston, SC.  Soaking up the sun (or for Niall, soaking up the shade under the umbrella), dunking little pale toes into the "ruffles" of the ocean, and digging through the sand.






Even the flight was great-- I'm not sure if Niall thought so, but I was pretty happy about the extra seat that popped up next to us...




It was so great that we've made a tradition out of it and we're going again this Easter week.

Tomorrow, by 2 pm, I will be spreading out my beach towel on a soft pile of sand with an 80 degree gentle breeze drifting over my face.  It can't come fast enough.

But here's the weird part.  Niall was 4 months old when we were there last year.  Not too much activity on his part-- mostly sleeping and being held.  Now, it will be so much more fun, with a walking (running) energetic little ball of excitement. 

I can't wait to see what 17 month old Niall thinks about the beach this time around.  If it's anything like his feelings toward exploring wood piles in the back yard, I think we're in good shape.




Happy 17 month birthday to Niall today, by the way!  Wow, time flies.

If you have a Flashback Friday post, link up here:



Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Awww, happy MonthDay Niall!!

    I am so jealous that you're going somewhere even remotely warm enough to wear a swimsuit!

    Despite that jealousy, I hope you guys have a great time and I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats it. I need to go to the beach asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful photos! What a great post, and what fun memories!

    I'm new to your blog! I found you through FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well. :)

    Simply Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, he was cute then too :) Have an awesome trip... I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it amazing how fast they grow? hope you had a safe flight and that you are having a great time. happy Easter!
    hope Niall's lip is better

    ReplyDelete
  6. LET ME KNOW HOW THE PLANE RIDE GOES DUDE! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. time totally flies. happy 17 months niall!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts