I'm trying to figure out...

if it's me-- or me being pregnant.  Because I could honestly see myself crying under completely normal circumstances at both of these commercials...





But it's not just these commercials-- it's the infomercial of malnourished children in Africa, it's the guy on re-runs of Project Runway who tells the group that he's been living with HIV for the last 10 years, it's the girl who tells her story of being bullied because of her facial deformality on Real Housewives, it's Niall giving up his paci... and many other weird things.  I'm like a big, sobbing, lip quivering mess.

Are you noticing the common thread that I'm watching waayyyy too much TV?  The point is... I can see myself crying at all of these things anyway, regardless of being pregnant.  It's hard to remember where it all blurs together-- the old me and the pregnant me.  But in the mean time, it will be nice to have something to blame my blubbering hyper-sensitivity on :)


Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Well it can't be pregnancy 'cause my youngest daughter is 21 and I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. I watched the news last night about mothers walking 100 miles to get their children somewhere that there is food - and I was a blubbering sobbing mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pregnant right now and bawling about all sorts of things that I'm sure wouldn't have cause such a reaction before. I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts