The final days...

We made the best of our last couple days on the beach.  Niall dug some of his most complex, load bearing tunnels...



Side note: Daddy, did you accomplish as much as I did on the job site today?  I think not.

He pushed his strength to the max, lugging heavy buckets of water back and forth from the shore...




And he even managed to drink a bottle of water without inhaling a pound of sand...


But big boy woke me up at 3am the morning of our evacuation and decided not to go back to sleep until 9am.  So my 6 hour drive home was a full blown screaming nightmare.  We were obviously both really tired and off schedule.  I'm honestly not sure how I made it without pulling off to the side of the road and having a good crying session.  But it was all worth it.

Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Hey!

    I love reading your blog (probably b/c of your writing style). There is a topic though that I haven’t seen covered yet (sorry if I was out of town while you posted it). But I was wondering if you could post about saving cord blood??? I’m still trying to decide if its a good idea. I’m using this site for most of my info: http://www.publiccordbloodbanks.org/ , I’d like to hear some real life advice though.

    At the very least I intend on donating. Just thought I’d float the idea by you for a post.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts