3 years

Bad wife here.  I did a post yesterday about our little kid's trip to the farm, but what I should have posted was that it was Matt's and my third wedding anniversary.  Woops, we'll blame it on pregnant brain freeze.


Matt and I have come a long way since that September day-- we had a year to ourselves, then came Niall, and now another on the way.  It all seems like a blur, but I"ll never forget how much fun that day was.  Everything was just perfect- the weather, a sail boat ride into the reception, and lots and lots of dancing... 




I'm so blessed to have this little family with Matt, Niall and baby-to-be.  I couldn't ask for more :)
 
Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. happy anniversary! and i totally knew you were pregnant but had forgot. it was an exciting reminder... YAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts