Fall is Here

Today was officially the first day of fall.  I'm not sure when it technically begins on the calendar, but for me, it's that first time you wake up with a little chill and feel the urge to put your socks on as soon as you get out of bed.  It's the first day you can turn off your AC for good, knowing that it's not just a fluke day, and open all the windows.

Many people will be letting out a sigh of yearning for the summer to extend just a little further, but I will be basking in delight, knowing that there are no more 90 degree days in my near future and that there will be a good solid month and a half of my favorite weather before it turns into those winter gloomy days. 

There are so many things to love about fall... the leaves changing, the ability to be comfortable (a pair of jeans and 3/4 sleeve shirt will suffice for a while), hay rides, pumpkin picking, open windows and apple cider.  But sadly enough, when you ask me my favorite thing about fall, I will not mention those things.  It will be this:



Pathetic.  My absolute favorite thing about fall is the pumpkin spice latte.  And I just have to learn to accept that.  It's what makes me happy and there's nothing I can do to change that sad fact ;)

HAPPY FALL!

Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. This was great....loved it.....both the coffee and the post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts