Brunch

I have to say, I've got some pretty great friends. My high school/ college girlfriends threw me a brunch last Saturday, despite my embarrassment over having a second baby shower for another boy.  I didn't want anyone to make a big deal, but they went ahead and did that anyway.


Not only did we have a delicious brunch in the cutest little tavern, but they also got me the double jogging stroller that I've been eyeing like a hawk for the last 2 months. 

Behold:  The City Mini Double Jogger



It's so funny the way jogging strollers for moms become like different versions of the ipod/ipad for regular people.  We just can't wait to get our hands on the newest, bestest, fastest, lightest version. 

And so now, my heart's desire is complete.  I can walk my babies in style and ease... and maybe eventually get the motivation to step it into a jog ;)

Thanks so much ladies, you're the best!


Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Aw, that is so sweet! I just got the (single) City Mini and love it! The shading from the sun is AWESOME! You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts