Sneak Peak

Ummm, are you kidding me?  This stuff is too hilariously adorable.  It kinda makes me wish I was a little boy.  Ok, that may have come out a little weird, but you'll see what I mean when you check out Niall's Christmas presents...




Mini (and safe) versions of daddy's tools that I know Niall is going to be completely obsessed with.  He always wants to hold Matt's hammer and hand him the measuring tape and follow him along while he's doing yard work, so I know these presents are going to be a big hit.

The funny part is that these are all tools that involve housework that neither Matt nor I find to be very fun.  If it were 20 years from now, I doubt that Niall would be excited to receive a weed whacker or power drill for Christmas, but for now, there's nothing better than being just like dad.

I can't wait to see his face when he opens this stuff!


Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Those are so cute! I know what you mean :)
    Derm Deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm totally jealous at the age difference between Niall and Mason right now. All of that would totally be used as a weapon at our house right now. Ooh, I can swing this weed wacker over my head! Oooh, let's hammer the cat! LOL

    But totally cool presents! I hope Niall just loves them!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts