too tired to deal with it

...that describes my now 3 hour battle with my blog header, which is a really bad draft version that I am currently not able to remove.  I tried to change things up around here to include Brendan (slowly but surely; I've still got a lot of work to do!)-- anyway, I made the mistake of uploading Picasa a few weeks ago and now it's taken every single photo I've ever taken and connected to my blogger account, so it's saying that I've used up all of my storage space for photos.  Does anyone know how to get around this??

Now it's wayyyy past my bed time and I just don't have the energy to deal with it.  Stay tuned for a new look on the blog later this week. (Fingers crossed!)

Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Comments

  1. Sorry, no advice. That is why my blog has stayed the same for so long. Just no energy to deal with it.... :( Looking good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran out of space a year or so ago and it's actually a pretty simple fix. For $5 you can upgrade your storage space through Google (because it's all linked with Picasa) and it gives you a TON of room for new uploads. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the new title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the EXACT same problem!! If you find a solution, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts