2013 Tribute Video

Next week is Brendan's 2nd birthday.  And although he ends up getting his way just about 89% of the time... despite the fact that he can be one serious pain in the butt... even though he hits me in the face multiple times each day... and let's not even talk about how many times the kid has almost given me a heart attack... where was I going with this??

Oh yes, I do feel that the little guy gets a bit of the shaft when it comes to pictures and videos.  With Niall (and I think I speak for most first children), I have hundreds of home videos, literally thousands of pictures, every little milestone was documented and celebrated... and then Brendan will be lucky if he is able to find 1 video of his baby or toddler self when he gets older.

So between the start of a new year, Brendan's birthday, and the very realistic possibility that the next 12 months (and beyond) could result in even more laziness on my part in the picture taking department, a video tribute to 2013 only seemed right.  Enjoy it kids, this could be the very last documentation of your childhood :)


Comments

  1. I thought of your new business. Have people send you pics to make videos for them. You're always good at the fade-ins and placing just the right music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If anyone would pay me to do it, I would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii! I just came across your blog and I love it. Just thought id let ya know. :) I am new at blogging but you can check out my blog at http://makeupmama2three.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts