Flashback Friday... that I didn't post until Sunday

It recently occurred to me that I have never, in 4 1/2 years of blogging, gone back to the beginning and read through all of my posts.  At this point, there are over 450, so it would be quite the endeavor, but I would really love to take the time some day and read about all the different stages both kids went through and how I was feeling at the time-- although I can take a guess for some of those phases ;)

So I started flipping back through some of my photos, because I realized that I couldn't remember what Niall looked like 2 years ago (when he was Brendan's age).  All along the way, I've had people tell me that they look so much alike and others say they have grown to look completely different from each other.

I vividly remember, during Brendan's first year, being completely freaked out by how much they looked alike.  But then, once Niall turned 3, he looked like such a real kid that I no longer saw any similarities between them.  What I didn't realize was how consistently they looked alike at that particular age.  (Niall @ 1 vs Brendan @ 1, Niall @ 2 vs Brendan @ 2).  I stopped comparing after the baby stage and I was completely shocked by how much they look alike, not just during that first year, but also as toddlers.

Once I compiled all of the photos in a folder, I had to use the background or clothes or setting to figure out who was who for a lot of these.  I had no idea that Niall had such blond hair for a while!  Honestly, the only real difference between these guys is that Niall is skinnier and has less hair.  So let's play a little game of Who's Who.  Because I'm curious if it's just me who thinks they are total twins...

1.

2.

(1. Niall, 2. Brendan)

3.

4.

(3. Brendan, 4. Niall)

5.

6.

(5. Brendan, 6. Niall)

7.

8.

(7. Niall, 8. Brendan)

9.

10.

(9. Brendan, 10. Niall)

11.

12.

(11. Brendan, 12. Niall)

13.

14.

(13. Niall, 14. Brendan)

15. 

16.

(15. Brendan, 16. Niall)

17.

18.

(17. Brendan, 18. Niall)

19.

20.

(19. Niall, 20. Brendan)

21.


Tricked ya!  Both of these are Niall, but they reminded me so much of Brendan, I had to try to throw you off ;)

Comments

Popular Posts